WEB HOST TERMS AND CONDITIONS
purpose of Virtual Resource Systems Web Hosting is to
provide businesses a start-up web presence with minimally
required web pages and low overhead. The impact today is
for all businesses to have a web presence to enhance all
real world business transactions; staying competitive means
ensuring your services and product information are readily
available even when you are not physically present. Our goal
is to get you up and running in a short amount of time.
We will consider most suggestions as long as they are legal
and do not interfere with our primary purpose nor our terms
and conditions of our acceptable use policy. We can
not guarantee the privacy of our users' e-mail and files on;
however, we do our best to maintain a secure environment and
we are personally dedicated to the privacy of our users.
Towards this end:
- We will
never intentionally read a user's e-mail except upon request
of that user.
- The only user-owned files we may examine without the user's permission are standard system files; for example, .login, .cshrc, and .rhosts. We will not read a user's .newsrc file; however, we may run
will examine each user's .newsrc file and tally statistics
on our user community as a whole.
- If we believe the contents of a user's web site is in jeopardy per legal basis, or our primary purpose, we may ask for an explanation, to view the file, or that the file be removed from our systems.
In general, no user processes are authorized. If you have a specific need or desire to run processes, it must be reviewed and approved for use; just contact us. Once again our web host purpose is to provide
start-up web presence for as long as needed. We do not
distribute our users' personal information, including that
which may normally be found online. Those under the
age of 18 will not be given an account without the
validation and signature of a parent or legal guardian.
We reserve the right to suspend or terminate a user's
account for any reason. Some examples of what may result in
or attempting to breach security on any system or network
without the written authorization of those responsible for
said hosting, system and/or network.
- Forging e-mail or news articles. That is, attempting to make articles or e-mail appear to come from someone or somewhere they do not.
- Propagating chain letters via e-mail, Usenet news, or other Internet services. These letters are usually along the lines of "pass this on", "send this to x number of people", good luck, bad luck, blessing, health, , etc, etc, or likewise other types of content facilitating to include, but not limited to: chain email, spam, denial or distributed denial of service and/or any forms of malware and/or limiting confidentiality, availability, and integrity.
- Sharing your web host. The web host service is for the business or person intended and not for starting up your own web host. We do not allow host subletting, so to speak. The web site host acquisition is strictly for the purpose intended when the host was requested during the survey application. Any change in the content to include, but not limited to: ownership, intended business, and or specific content managed that does not have a strong basis for inclusion must get approval from VRS. VRS reserves the right to determine whether material, or material change is suitable and congruent with this policy. When in doubt, inquiry with VRS before making questionable changes.
- Extreme violations of netiquette. (Inappropriate internet behavior). The Internet is frequently described as the last forum for free speech. People regularly clash loudly over such matters as race, religion, sexual preference, and political standing. It is difficult to be involved with the Net Community (NC) for any length of time without being offended by someone. It is also quite possible to do the offending. We will investigate any complaints we receive, either by our users or others, but action will rarely be warranted. We may suggest a more appropriate arena, such as a newsgroup or forum to use, or perhaps a different approach. If the web host owner does not wish to comply, we may take additional action; removal of account, and forfeiture of remaining service or other solutions per incident.
We reserve the right to issue a warning in lieu of terminating or suspending an account. We ask that businesses, organizations, or individuals who would like to add advertising to their site contact us first. Advertising is a touchy subject on the Internet, and the more overt methods can meet with an overwhelming negative response. There are a variety of effective methods of advertising without bringing down the wrath of the Net Community (NC), and we would like the opportunity to direct users to them. For the following "Terms and Conditions", the Provider, represents Virtual Resource Systems. Use of the Provider's
services constitutes acceptance of these Terms and Conditions. These Terms and Conditions supersede all previous representations, understandings or agreements and shall prevail notwithstanding any variance with terms and conditions of any order submitted. Note: Provider => Virtual Resource Systems (We Host), Subscriber => You (Hosted site)
The Provider exercises no control whatsoever over the content of the information origination outside of its systems passing through it. Use of any information obtained via the Provider is at the subscriber's own risk. The Provider specifically disclaims any responsibility for the accuracy or quality of information obtained through its services. No warranty is made by the Provider regarding any information, services or products provided through, in connection with, or located on the computer systems of the Provider or other services provided by the Provider. The Provider disclaims any and all warranties of any kind, whether expressed or implied, for the service it is providing. The Provider also disclaims any warranty of merchantability or fitness for a particular purpose. The subscriber agrees to hold harmless The Provider, its officers, shareholders, agents and employees, and its other subscribers from any and all claims, costs, expenses, judgments, causes of actions, attorneys' fees, litigation and court costs resulting from the subscriber's use of the Provider services in any manner, whether directly, indirectly or by any act of commission or omission. The foregoing disclaimers of warranty are void where prohibited by law.
The subscriber certifies that either he or she is of at least 18 years of age or has the consent of his or her legal guardian. It shall be the responsibility of the subscriber to keep the Provider informed as to a valid mailing address to which notice can be sent. Any liability of the Provider, including without limitation any liability for damages caused or allegedly caused by any failure of performance, error, omission, interruption, electrical surge/damage/interference, deletion, defect, delay in operation or transmission, communications line failure, theft or destruction of or unauthorized access to, alteration of, or use of data whether for breach of contract, tortuous behavior, negligence, or under any other cause of action, shall be strictly limited to the amount paid by or on behalf of the subscriber to the Provider for the current month. The subscriber is solely responsible for the knowledge of and adherence to any and all laws, statutes, rules and regulations pertaining to (i) the subscriber's use of any the Provider services, and (ii) the communication means by which the subscriber connects to the Provider services or any other service provided by the Provider. The Provider may only be used for lawful purposes.
Transmission of any material in violation of any U.S. or state regulation for any illegal or unlawful purpose is prohibited. This includes, but is not limited to: any material, data, matter, software/software code, intellectual property, protected by copyright, trademark, privacy or other proprietary, personal or property right, trade secret, or any other statute, material legally judged to be threatening or obscene, or material protected by trade secret transmission, promulgation, theft, procurement of , communication, alteration, publication or storage of any information, protected material/property, data or material in violation of any national law of any sovereign nation, or of international law, the United States Annotated Code, or of any state or local law, statute, regulation or rule.
The Subscriber agrees to abide by the purpose and acceptable use of the Provider's policy. Use of the Provider's services to access other networks, computers, or services, must comply with the policies of these entities.
The subscriber rights herein granted cannot be transferred, shared, sold, or used by anyone other than the subscriber.
Unless otherwise arranged, all invoicing is executed electronically. Payment is due upon receipt of invoice. Accounts are in default if payment is not received within 15 days after the date of the invoice. If the subscriber's payment is returned to us unpaid the subscriber is immediately in default and subject to a returned check charge.
Accounts determined to be in default will have their service suspended. Such interruption does not relieve the subscriber from the obligation to pay the monthly account charge. Accounts in default are subject to a re-connection charge plus all past due balances. If the subscriber defaults, the subscriber agrees to pay the Provider its reasonable expenses, including attorney and collection agency fees, incurred in enforcing its rights under these Terms and Conditions.
Termination, Suspension, or Cancellation of Accounts
with Due Cause
Only a written request to terminate the subscriber's service relieves the subscriber of the obligation to pay the account charge. The written request must be received by the provider at least 10 days before the end of the service period. Accounts that have been suspended for 90 days will be deleted. The Provider shall have the right to suspend service to the subscriber at any time, without notice. If such a suspension is to last for more than 15 days, the subscriber will be notified as to the reason.
Although most of our services have no hourly limits, we reserve the right to impose session limits.
The Provider reserves the right to change the rates and otherwise modify these Terms and Conditions by notifying the subscriber 30 days in advance of the effective date of the change. The Provider reserves the right to amend the Rules and Regulations from time to time and any such amendments shall become effective upon promulgation. The subscriber shall have the right, for a period of 15 days after the promulgation of any amendments to the Rules and Regulations, to terminate the Contract, by giving written notice and receive a refund of any subscriber fees attributable to any period of time subsequent to the effective date of any such amendments to the Rules and Regulations. Upon breach of this Contract, all of subscriber's rights and privileges shall be immediately terminated. Upon termination of the account, the Provider has the right to delete all data, files or other information owned by the subscriber. The Subscriber may terminate the subscription by notifying the Provider in writing.
Go to: HOSTED SITES